Friday, January 4, 2008

Don Imus?

Well imagine my surprise when I looked at my TV Guide to see that Don Imus is back on the air again! I probably thought that he was going to be back on the air again but I just didn't expect it to be so soon!

I'm kind of surprised that he is back on TV again - although the station he was on was one of the channels from my Direct TV channels and its a station that I have never heard of before.

But it also made me think of something else and that is "second chances". Is it really naive for me to think that he would never be let back on the air (although I thought that he might turn up on paid radio like Howard Stern) after the things that he said?

Look at Britney Spears and what's going on in her life which looks like turmoil to me but yet and still she has come out with a critically acclaimed album.

I'm not saying that everybody deserves a second chance but it looks like they are getting it - one way or another!

No comments: