Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Unfortunately My Teeth Are Not In The Best Of Condition!

I was thinking about this while I was eating dinner and a small piece of tooth broke off. It's nothing major but when it happened I thought "oh well more work for the dentist to do when I go to them". It's been quite a while since I have been to the dentist and the problem, of course, is the lack of money to do so.

I know that when I do go to the dentist it will probably cost a lot because there is a lot of work that has to be done to my teeth. There were quite a few times when I was in so much pain from my gums hurting that I probably took more aspirin than I should. Taking a lot of aspirin made me feel stuffed up but aspirin is all I had at the time - and there were quite a few times when I didn't even have the aspirin! Fortunately I haven't had that kind of pain in a long time.

I know that there is a lot of talk about providing low cost dental care but so far that is all that it is - talk!

So a trip to the dentist is on my "list" of things to do.

No comments: