Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Oh Aches And Pains!

I was going up the steps and I realized just how tired it made me! Much as I hate to face it I am getting older! - Yuck!

I tire a lot more easily and I have come to the conclusion that it might be a good idea for me to take naps more often - Isn't that a terrible thing to realize?

I also think I'm beginning to see why people have so much trouble with their hips! There have been times when I have laid down and after some time wanting to get up and my hip just says NO!

I'm also thinking about exercising more. I live in an area where I could take walks to the store, to the mailbox or even to some of the other places in the neighborhood. I see people all the time that live in my area taking walks just for the sake of taking walks and more and more it seems to be a good idea for me to do it too!

I have to face it - I'm getting older (and hopefully better!)

No comments: