Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Health?



I have been thinking about my health lately and realize that I do have a lot to be grateful for as far as my health is concerned. I have a brother who is not doing too good health-wise but he is trying his best to stay positive.

There was a time when I wanted to lose weight and I successfully managed to do so but people told me that I had lost too much weight and I kind of felt the same way too so I gained some of the weight back.

I do notice that if I eat a lot of sugar I feel more tired so I have tried to cut down on that even though I love having a nice cup of hot tea in the morning.

Even though my brother is diabetic he will be able to decrease that if he does eat right. It is something that he is struggling with because like me he loves to eat!

I'm also trying to drink more water because that is supposed to be more healthier and adding more fruits and vegetables and salads to my meals as well.

I haven't had any major health problems yet - Thank God!

No comments: