Sunday, October 19, 2008

Well, I Permed My Hair Again Today!

Well I permed my hair again today! It takes me about 4 hours from start to finish and sometimes it can get kind of messy but the end results (when I do it right) are well worth it! It's a lot more manageable when my hair is permed and I have more options for more different kinds of syles. (It's also the only time when I use my hair dryer!)

I know that a lot of women go to the hairdresser to get their hair permed or relaxed but I prefer to do it myself at home. It's a lot cheaper and besides I can be doing other things at the same time!

I don't have a favorite product although I try to avoid "Dark 'n Lovely" because (ironically) I think that it's too strong! The perm I used today is called "Pink" and I bought that one because because it was relatively cheaper than some of the others!



Me and my hair have a "hate / love" kind of relationship!

But now that its permed it should last me a good 3 months!

No comments: