Saturday, September 20, 2008

Natural Products!


I must say that I am quite a fan of bath and shower products - especially when they contain natural ingredients!

I found this picture online from a woman who makes them and sells them online. It's too bad that its hard to contact her.

She doesn't have a website and thusly no Paypal button. I don't even know if this person belongs to Ebay because I could visit her Ebay page and maybe buy her products!

Because one of the things that I enjoy doing is having a relaxing, hot bath! I used to love using Calgon's Bath Oil Beads but they are becoming harder and harder (and more expensive too!) to find!

Having a nice, hot relaxing bath also helps to take away the stress and the stressful things in my life - even if only for a little while!

No comments: