Friday, April 17, 2009

The Weather Is Getting More Warmer And Humid....



and my hair is not liking it one bit!

I don't like the way my hair "sweats" out when it is humid so I usually use a perm relaxer to relax my hair and that lasts me for about 3 months!

I let my last perm wear out and can tell that it is gone because my hair is so frizzy! So its time for another perm relax!

I hate to say it though but first I'm gonna need some money to buy the relaxer because one of the good ones costs an average around $7! Wouldn't it be great if I could get some kind of government grant or financial assistance to get my hair "did"? I mean it's not like I'm going to a beauty salon to get my hair done. For the last several years I have been perming my own hair and I think I like it better that way!

Hopefully I'll be able to rustle up some money so that I can buy what I want! I don't know about how the current economy is affecting you but for me I have chosen to believe that where there is a will there is a way! Just because I don't have the money today doesn't mean that I won't have it tomorrow!

It could also be a "test" of some kind. In times of turmoil what does my heart say! To be quite honest my heart says to have faith! I have chosen my career as a writer and online entrepreneur and if this is a test to see if I waver or doubt my chosen career then I'm going to face it head on! What's the saying that I always hear?

Never Give Up!

No comments: